1. You use the word retweet instead of repeat in casual conversation.
2. You actually say to someone: “I just read something about that on Facebook.”
3. The distant sound of a mobile phone ring makes you check your own phone for an incoming call (extra points if you do this after hearing a mobile phone ring on a TV show).
4. When you stumble upon a new word while reading an article you calculate its value for Words With Friends.
5. When reading the last sentence you thought about the social aggregation company StumbleUpon.
6. You like things on a friend’s Facebook account to keep them in your algorithm.
7. Pins are content on Pinterest and not tools used in sewing or buttons with snarky comments on them.
8. You realize that many people you often “talk to” and “discuss” issues with are people who you have never met in person.
9. You have thousands of followers and you don’t know where the hell you’re going.
10. Bathroom time feels empty with your iPhone.
Got any nuggets to add to the list?