- Is it wrong for Congress to invite a foreign leader into its sacred chambers to criticize & challenge the policies of the President? 1 hour ago
- Is Boston.com's lowest common dominator "news" undermining the reputation of the Boston Globe as a respected news source? 8 hours ago
- "Access, not ownership" describes millennials perfectly. Example: they don't need to own a car if they can can use Uber, Lyft, or Zipcar. 1 day ago
- Reading Lord of the Rings for the first time since my sophomore year in high school. That's more than 10 years ago. 1 day ago
- "Secrets of conservatives’ decades-long war on truth - Salon.com" salon.com/2015/03/01/its… 1 day ago
HighTalk Readers Engage:
|mobile on Our Gigantic Impulse Control…|
|make money on My Favorite Social Networ…|
|facebook like botton on Why is Facebook so Import…|
|Why We Act Different… on 5 Ways to Avoid the Oversharin…|
|fashion jewellery on The Internet’s “Fr…|
Creative Commons License
HighTalk by George F. Snell III is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at hightalk.net.